Latest Patch

What number was it? I forgot to look, was loading up my Hunter ready
to re-jig his talent tree to Uber Pet spec and then found it was
exactly the same as the last time I used him.

"Vertoobli" <motoko@null.com> wrote:

> What number was it? I forgot to look, was loading up my Hunter ready
> to re-jig his talent tree to Uber Pet spec and then found it was
> exactly the same as the last time I used him.

1.6.1

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]