Speech Recognition

I have instaaled speech rec. on my computer everything is present and
correct, but when i try to use it in word it dosent work. I know that it is
set up correctly because II am using it to type this query , why is it not
working in word . I am running Microsoft office XP, which I think is word
2002.
1 answer Last reply
More about speech recognition

    Hi,

    You could get better help at:

    nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.word.newusers

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "denH" <denH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have instaaled speech rec. on my computer everything is present and
    > correct, but when i try to use it in word it dosent work. I know that it is
    > set up correctly because II am using it to type this query , why is it not
    > working in word . I am running Microsoft office XP, which I think is word
    > 2002.

Configuration Speech Recognition Microsoft Customization Windows XP