I have instaaled speech rec. on my computer everything is present and
correct, but when i try to use it in word it dosent work. I know that it is
set up correctly because II am using it to type this query , why is it not
working in word . I am running Microsoft office XP, which I think is word
2002.

Hi,

You could get better help at:

nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.word.newusers

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol