Can't send files from my phone

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 28, 2004 6:30:19 PM

I can connect my 7650 to my laptop and Nokia PC suite works ok,
allowing me to transfer images from phone to laptop and to backup the
phone content.

The thing is, although I can send files to the phone from the laptop
(they end up in the phones Inbox), I can't send from the phone itself.
When I attempt to send an image via bluetooth, I get the following
message on the phone: 'Unable to connect, maximum number of bluetooth
connections already in use'. Anyone know why this is or how to
fix it?

TIA
Pete

More about : send files phone

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 30, 2004 11:28:06 AM

pete.clayton@btinternet.com (PC) wrote in message news:<c1b6811c.0408281330.8e60a5c@posting.google.com>...
> I can connect my 7650 to my laptop and Nokia PC suite works ok,
> allowing me to transfer images from phone to laptop and to backup the
> phone content.
>
> The thing is, although I can send files to the phone from the laptop
> (they end up in the phones Inbox), I can't send from the phone itself.
> When I attempt to send an image via bluetooth, I get the following
> message on the phone: 'Unable to connect, maximum number of bluetooth
> connections already in use'. Anyone know why this is or how to
> fix it?

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS
phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ). Our program enables to
manage your tones, images and read and save any type of incoming
messages (including beamed , e-mails, SMS). You can read info even
with absolutely free trial version- there is no any limitation on
reading data.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com