Cyrillic alphabet

Hi

I have Windows XP home Ed. and MS office suite 2003. WHere do I find the
cyrillic alphabet and how do I install it?

Is it available on any of MS sites? Couldn't find it.

Jesus
1 answer Last reply
More about cyrillic alphabet

    Setting up your computer to read and type in Ukrainian
    http://www.plast.org.au/font.php#typexp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP