  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 12, 2005 1:08:01 PM

Hi

I have Windows XP home Ed. and MS office suite 2003. WHere do I find the
cyrillic alphabet and how do I install it?

Is it available on any of MS sites? Couldn't find it.

Jesus

More about : cyrillic alphabet

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 3:29:38 PM

Setting up your computer to read and type in Ukrainian
http://www.plast.org.au/font.php#typexp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP