world of warcraft 300+ exploits

Some new exploits for World of Warcraft just added:

Use the Speed of the Wind Rider, but ride him too
Run Speed Exploit
Quest Exploit
Alliance exploit Easy gold
XP Trick
Swimming Bug
Fishing Skill Exploit
Targetting Exploit
AFK Fishing Macro
Warrior Exploit - Unlimited Powers Stat
Hunter / Warlock exploit
Super Run Speed
Transfering items across factions
Fishing skill exploit
Ranged Attack Power Damage exploit
Name Exploit
Duel Exploit
Buy Multiple Limited Items
Levitation
Free Spell Exploit
Dual Wield Magic Exploit
Flying Mounts Exploit
Instant Armor/Item Exploit
Item Roll Exploit
Getting unlimited rest xp
Unbelieveable tracking program

Feel free to browse through all the exploits at:
http://www.wowtotalsecrets.com

On 4-8-2005 17:55, eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote:

> Some new exploits for World of Warcraft just added:
>

> Use the Speed of the Wind Rider, but ride him too
> Run Speed Exploit
> Quest Exploit
> Alliance exploit Easy gold
> XP Trick
> Swimming Bug
> Fishing Skill Exploit
> Targetting Exploit
> AFK Fishing Macro
> Warrior Exploit - Unlimited Powers Stat
> Hunter / Warlock exploit
> Super Run Speed
> Transfering items across factions
> Fishing skill exploit
> Ranged Attack Power Damage exploit
> Name Exploit
> Duel Exploit
> Buy Multiple Limited Items
> Levitation
> Free Spell Exploit
> Dual Wield Magic Exploit
> Flying Mounts Exploit
> Instant Armor/Item Exploit
> Item Roll Exploit
> Getting unlimited rest xp
> Unbelieveable tracking program
>

> Feel free to browse through all the exploits at:
> http://www.wowtotalsecrets.com

*plonk*

--
Bow before me, for I am root.

eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote:
> Some new exploits for World of Warcraft just added:

> Transfering items across factions

Use the AH at Gadgetzan. FFS it's obvious...

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9

"¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in news:3lf7mbF124aduU1
@individual.net:

>> Transfering items across factions
>
> Use the AH at Gadgetzan. FFS it's obvious...

Haha, so true. Man, I'm sick of cheaters in all these games. Especially
for something like WoW, which has a basically clueless company running it,
who won't do anything about it. In other words, to compete with all this
you have to take it up yourself. Gold duping, for instance - it screwed
over all the economies (even more-so than the usual farmers do).

Oh well, fun while it lasted, then the script kiddies come out of the
woodwork...

<eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Some new exploits for World of Warcraft just added:

Oh, a nice website for loosers... :]