Optimizing AMD A series cpu options?

G

I have just purchased a Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 FM2 socket Motherboard and A4-5300 AMD cpu. I'm familiar with the specifications of and upgrades on this board and cpu. I've seen in the forums that overclocking does not do much but filling in both channels of ram (on a dual channel) board seems to work well for performance. I am currently using 1 piece 4GB ddr3 1333mhz on a the first slot and thinking of buying another stick of 4GB ram of the same model and brand. I need some suggestions and help on how to optimize the igpu of the processor, is there a way to do like a crossfire type by buying a pcie vcard that's of Radeon 6k series to 7k series and combining it with the igpu of the cpu.

Solution
The best optimization is just to buy a good video card. Dual graphics is a waste of money. CF a 6670 with an APU gets you exactly the same bench as just running a 6670 in almost every game.

I'd just leave the single 4GB in there and pu the money toward a 7750.
G

This rig was fairly cheap and I also have a gaming PC this setup is for and I have a 32 gb ssd installed on my rig which I use for the OS installation and Im thinking of buying a new one a 240 gb SSD and using the 32 on this rig.

twelve25

Distinguished
The best optimization is just to buy a good video card. Dual graphics is a waste of money. CF a 6670 with an APU gets you exactly the same bench as just running a 6670 in almost every game.

I'd just leave the single 4GB in there and pu the money toward a 7750.

Solution

jdwii

Splendid

Sorry i was just asking but i think a 6670 would be a great idea and you can get a DDR3 one for probably 60$. 128 radeon cores is pretty low even for that task so a 6670 would be a huge upgrade and another 4GB ram stick would be smart as well all of that for around 100$ is a good investment

jdwii

Splendid

I like this idea might have to do it yup i have to give you a

+1