rogue question

Okay I have detect traps. When if ever do I get disarm traps? I was looking
at wowvault and don't see it listed as a skill or talent.

--

Taffy is delicious.

in PvP you can use it to detect hunters' snares (I believe).
Also, I used it in a quest once

wolfing wrote:
> in PvP you can use it to detect hunters' snares (I believe).
> Also, I used it in a quest once

This is about the only use. WoW doesn't have "trapped chests" like D&D
or even Diablo. You'll use your ability to unlock chests alot though.
"Lockboxes" drop as loot fairly frequently, and everybody has a Rogue
or two as a friend to be able to open them up.

..

Let me restate the question without any other words

When do I get disarm traps?

Saucey

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004

you get disarm trap at lvl 30. I have never used this except for part
of the raveholt quest chain and it is totally optional as you can do it
without.

I hope this answers your question

Saucey

On 4 Aug 2005 10:55:41 -0700, "gaf1234567890"
<gaf1234567890@hotmail.com> wrote:

>wolfing wrote:
>> in PvP you can use it to detect hunters' snares (I believe).
>> Also, I used it in a quest once
>

>This is about the only use. WoW doesn't have "trapped chests" like D&D
>or even Diablo. You'll use your ability to unlock chests alot though.
>"Lockboxes" drop as loot fairly frequently, and everybody has a Rogue
>or two as a friend to be able to open them up.

Actually there are trapped supply crates in Stratholme, and a resent
patch should have made them possible to disarm for a rogue.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

"Saucey" <johnmcdougall@boltblue.com> wrote in message
> you get disarm trap at lvl 30. I have never used this except for part
> of the raveholt quest chain and it is totally optional as you can do it
> without.
>
> I hope this answers your question
>
> Saucey

yup. hope to get 30 this weekend if i don't watch too much tv