Right Side of the Start Menu

I guess a registry edit is needed, as you're not by far the first person
to tell me this can't be done though Windows. Any idea where I could
request this edit? I'm far from an expert with the Windows Registry.

--
Isolated

i found a way to change the menu. using the registry is needed a bit.

i found an application the will help you with this issue.
i lost it. i'll post the url to it if i find it again.