Can i play maxed with MSI GTX 560 ti twin frozr ii OC 2gb ddr5

guys i want to buy a GFX card. And i am thinking to buy MSI GTX 560ti twin frozr ii OC 2gb ddr5. my bugdet is around 18000 rupies. can I play any game on ultra high in this GFX. my pc config is not so good and i have intel core i-3, DH55PJ motherboard, 4gb DDR-3 ram and ATI radeon HD5450 1gb ddr-3 graphics card. plz suggest me. :( I live in Bangladesh
6 answers Last reply
More about play maxed twin frozr ddr5
  1. The processor will hold you back. Older games will probably get high settings.
  2. no that procesor will just be enough for you!
  3. rhyme said:
    guys i want to buy a GFX card. And i am thinking to buy MSI GTX 560ti twin frozr ii OC 2gb ddr5. my bugdet is around 18000 rupies. can I play any game on ultra high in this GFX. my pc config is not so good and i have intel core i-3, DH55PJ motherboard, 4gb DDR-3 ram and ATI radeon HD5450 1gb ddr-3 graphics card. plz suggest me. :( I live in Bangladesh

Na 560ti wouldn't cap modern game even without AA even on a 1600x1050p rez.

But well for that budget I guess that either the 560ti or the hd6850 is your best bet.
  4. So what should i do? I hope I can afford few thousands more. but I want a graphics card which can give me a pleasant frame rate(up to 50) on ultra high or high. So which graphics card will be able to bear it?Or should i change my processor first.I heard that AMD fx-8120 8core 3.1ghz processor is very good and also inmy budget. So shall i go for it first?
  5. First of all @rhyme, ignore venur, he's comparing a 6850 with 560 ti.

And for ur doubt, yes, a gtx 560 ti twin frozr, after OCing, will mostly max out any game u can find out there 2day at 1920X1080. Plus, u wont need to OC much.

i think u should go ahead and get that gtx 560 ti.

I live in india and can understand ur currency. So my advice is to take that GPU.
  6. gam0reily said:
    First of all @rhyme, ignore venur, he's comparing a 6850 with 560 ti.

And for ur doubt, yes, a gtx 560 ti twin frozr, after OCing, will mostly max out any game u can find out there 2day at 1920X1080. Plus, u wont need to OC much.

i think u should go ahead and get that gtx 560 ti.

I live in india and can understand ur currency. So my advice is to take that GPU.

Thanks dude. I think this is the best idea. After all u live in my nearest country.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Graphics MSI-Microstar