Visiting Zul'Gurub

rene

Tonight, I've visited Zul'Gurub.

Not the instance, I don't think that's possible yet, but the outdoor area
that is fenced off by a big gate in STV. I was actually looking for
something else and "fell" into the area. I've made some screenies, so those
of you that don't mind the spoilers, you can find 30 pics here.

http://pa.gallati.net/zulgurub

Enjoy!

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

"Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
> Tonight, I've visited Zul'Gurub.
>
> Not the instance, I don't think that's possible yet, but the outdoor area
> that is fenced off by a big gate in STV.

The outdoor area fenced off *is* the instance.

The entrance portal is directly behind the large gate.

rene

<Floa@Nilly> wrote:
> "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
> > Tonight, I've visited Zul'Gurub.
> >
> > Not the instance, I don't think that's possible yet, but the outdoor
> > area that is fenced off by a big gate in STV.
>
> The outdoor area fenced off *is* the instance.
>
> The entrance portal is directly behind the large gate.

Yes it really looks this way. Sort of like Zul'Farrak. However, nobody
except some chosen few have seen the real completed Zul'Gurub so I can't be
100% certain. What I wanted to say is that I did not pass through an
instance portal. I didn't leave the normal outdoor world.

Btw. I stubled upon a webpage describing how to get to various sealed off
regions. Mostly it involves getting killed precisely before the blocking
door and then resurrecting from ghost form at the other side. Zul'Gurub
however is visitable without dying - at least that's what happend to me.