What do you listen to when you play?

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 5, 2005 3:10:28 AM

This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
play.

I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW, as
well as ROCKING HARRRD!

Whaddaya listen to, if anything?

Pepperin

More about : listen play

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 5, 2005 3:14:25 AM

"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
> as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

usually inserting part of sig

Rockin' With Octane 20!
www.sirius.com
August 5, 2005 5:44:41 AM

"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

Kinda depends on what im doing. If I'm grinding or questing, I'll play
something like Opeth

If I'm pvping, I have to listen to God Dethroned, Dimmu Borgir
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 5, 2005 10:06:52 AM

I hear the game's sounds. I like hearing the Stormwind's music when
I'm there, same with Ironforge, etc.
August 5, 2005 10:51:08 AM

My wifes complaints about playing too much

Saucey
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 5, 2005 12:06:14 PM

> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate
> in), but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to
> music as I play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the
> WoW experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" -
> serious Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in
> perfectly with WoW, as well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

Breaks.

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

On 2005-08-05 01:10:28 +0200, "Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> said:

> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW, as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

Rhapsody 'fantasy' power metal fits the bill perfectly, other than that
I just put my library on Shuffle and hope my wife's mp3's get shuffled
to the back of the queue :-)
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

Jack D wrote:
> On 2005-08-05 01:10:28 +0200, "Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> said:
>
>> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
>> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music
>> as I
>> play.
>>
>> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
>> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
>> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with
>> WoW, as
>> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>>
>> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>>
>> Pepperin
>

> Rhapsody 'fantasy' power metal fits the bill perfectly, other than that
> I just put my library on Shuffle and hope my wife's mp3's get shuffled
> to the back of the queue :-)

Ack, I'd only recommend Rhapsody for Paladin players ;-)

Personally I'd rather go for Bal Sagoth, Blind Guardian, Wuthering
Heights or 3 Inches of Blood in the 'fantasy' category.

To the OP, if you like SSOASS, be sure to check out "Somewhere in
Time" and "Powerslave" as well.

Hmm, I think I'm going to try Bal Sagoth or Therion tonight.
--
Erich
Kroagg <Cracked Sash Inc> - L39 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider

Currently listen to Yahoo Launchcast, which works fine w/dsl connection.
Genesis' "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" (studio and live shows) got my
first char to 60 a few mos ago. :-) Also listened to quite a few Paul
Westerberg shows from his last tour during that time, too.

Phlip
August 5, 2005 6:19:32 PM

"Saucey" <johnmcdougall@boltblue.com> wrote in message
> My wifes complaints about playing too much
>
> Saucey

OH! That, too. :-)

Phlip
August 5, 2005 10:52:03 PM

"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

<3 <3<3 Iced Earth/Blind Guardian
August 6, 2005 2:36:34 AM

Pepperin <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> stared blankly into space for a short
while before writing:
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or
> participate in), but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started
> listening to music as I play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the
> WoW experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"
> - serious Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in
> perfectly with WoW, as well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?

Usually some serious classical stuff, especially Wagner (which should be
played loudly:) . Mostly the Ring cycle (The Rhinegold, The Valkyries,
Siegfried and The Twilight of the Gods (Goterdammerung))

If I get tired of that, I'll play some Led Zeppelin - preferrably
"Physical Graffitti", the live album "The Song remains the same", and
the 90's Unledded album "No Quarter".

--
Doc
Anonymous

"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?

Usually Opie & Anthony on XM Radio Online.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 9, 2005 10:44:57 PM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:10:28 GMT, I needed a babel fish to understand
"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> :

>This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
>but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
>play.
>
>I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
>experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
>Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW, as
>well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
>Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
>Pepperin

Streaming Audio from:
www.somafm.com
in particular I listen to Groove Salad :
http://www.somafm.com/groovesalad.pls

there are several other selections there as well.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 5:57:34 PM

> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?

Mr. Hanky's Christmas song & Benny Hill's theme song sped up 2X and looped
indefinitely...
August 12, 2005 11:11:37 PM

"Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
> as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>
> Pepperin

I play all types of music...I find that anything helps really, couple of
weeks ago I remembered that on the old Warcraft II CD there was a bunch of
music you play and some of it was pretty good....tried it and found that it
really gave the game the Warcraft atmosphere. Try it you'll like it!

Dave
August 13, 2005 12:02:42 AM

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Synapse Void wrote:

SV> > Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
SV> >
SV>
SV> Mr. Hanky's Christmas song & Benny Hill's theme song sped up 2X and looped
SV> indefinitely...

That sounds like a therapy taken straight out of A Clockwork Orange.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 16, 2005 5:21:40 PM

Pepperin writed:
> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate in),
> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as I
> play.
>
> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" - serious
> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW, as
> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>
> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?

Rainbow - "Rising"

When it comes to hard fantasy metal only one man fits the bill and
he is Ronnie James Dio~!

peep peep!
August 16, 2005 7:51:16 PM

MIKE JONES!! MIKE JONES!! I NEED A DIME!!
50 cent. DMX .. alot of DMX..

"Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote in message
news:D cvgda$cb5$1@klatschtante.init7.net...
> Jack D wrote:
>> On 2005-08-05 01:10:28 +0200, "Pepperin" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> said:
>>
>>> This isn't the type of thread I might normally start (or participate
>>> in),
>>> but I just subscribed to Napster, and have started listening to music as
>>> play.
>>>
>>> I'm a hard rock kinda guy. I find that Iron Maiden complements the WoW
>>> experience IMMENSELY. Listen to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" -
>>> serious
>>> Spinal Tap material, witches and wizards, it fits in perfectly with WoW,
>>> as
>>> well as ROCKING HARRRD!
>>>
>>> Whaddaya listen to, if anything?
>>>
>>> Pepperin
>>

>> Rhapsody 'fantasy' power metal fits the bill perfectly, other than that I
>> just put my library on Shuffle and hope my wife's mp3's get shuffled to
>> the back of the queue :-)
>
> Ack, I'd only recommend Rhapsody for Paladin players ;-)
>
> Personally I'd rather go for Bal Sagoth, Blind Guardian, Wuthering Heights
> or 3 Inches of Blood in the 'fantasy' category.
>
> To the OP, if you like SSOASS, be sure to check out "Somewhere in Time"
> and "Powerslave" as well.
>
> Hmm, I think I'm going to try Bal Sagoth or Therion tonight.
> --
> Erich
> Kroagg <Cracked Sash Inc> - L39 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider
> Rattlehead <Cracked Sash Inc> - L18 Undead Priest - Sunstrider
August 16, 2005 7:56:52 PM

i need a dime.. cute face slim waist and a big behind

damn
now ya got meh singin
lol

Throgof