  • Phones
  • Games
Last response: in Brands
August 29, 2004 10:30:31 AM

I have some games on my pc that i want to put onto my Nokia 6230. I
use the application manager on the PC Suite and i have had no problems
before. I recently brought fatal force which is like 179kb and my
phone says it has 1.9mb of space yet when i try to put the game on my
phone it was insufficent space availible on phone. Does anyone know
how to get round this problem? I have tried deleting some of the
other shared memory files like messages but it didnt work.

NotoAaz

More about : nokia 6230 put games

August 30, 2004 8:21:34 PM

Nokia 6230's before 4.13 (or something) don't support games larger than
64Kb, get your phone's firmware upgraded and you should be able to get it to
work.
August 31, 2004 8:30:32 AM

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cgvglu$flm$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> Nokia 6230's before 4.13 (or something) don't support games larger than
> 64Kb, get your phone's firmware upgraded and you should be able to get it to
> work.

OK but how do i upgrade the firmware and is it free or something??
August 31, 2004 8:31:05 AM

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cgvglu$flm$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> Nokia 6230's before 4.13 (or something) don't support games larger than
> 64Kb, get your phone's firmware upgraded and you should be able to get it to
> work.

Wait that cant be right coz the other day i put a 100kb game on it