Emelth

Distinguished
Whats going on all thanks for those that are stopping by to help me review a build

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: Within a month

Budget Range: Trying to keep it less then $1500

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming (want to get in to photo editing once I find a free one to download on line lol)

Are you buying a monitor: No

Do you need to buy OS: Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Dont really care Ive only purchased from newegg before, gonna get the CPU from Micro Center

Parts Preferences: Reliable parts only

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (link below is the one I am currently using let me know if it needs upgraded.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236051

Additional Comments:

Here is what I currently put together using pcpartpicker. Again WoW is what I play majority of the time with D3, and possible photo editing in the the future. I download a lot of crap, watch movies on it yada yada yada. I want an SSD for boot drive and to put WoW and a couple other programs on it. Not gonna go SLI so 750W should be the max PSU needed to power the 660 Ti.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($62.99 @ Microcenter)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($77.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Video Card ($299.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case ($101.60 @ Mac Connection)
Power Supply: Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS224-06 DVD/CD Writer ($19.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) ($91.01 @ Amazon)
Total: $1193.52

So again help me review it and give me any advice on a different build or even a couple changes love getting input from others and to make sure that I keep myself in check.

Hey man, sorry for lack of response as of yet, with worldwide members it sometimes takes a while :)
Build looks fine if a little ott for WoW :)
maybe up the card to a 670 if you stretch the budget?
monitors fine too, I play at the same res so unless you felt the need to go x3 on the screens don't worry :)
Moto

Emelth

Distinguished
Thanks moto been awhile since Ive seen you but then again Im not on like I was last year.

I thought the 660 Ti would already be OP for WoW

Im debating on a 128GB SSD but I think it would be way too much for me

Going to go to a Micro Center store to get a couple of the items for the great discounts

We all have lifestuff outide the Pc room hehe, some things are more demanding than others though :)
the 660 will be sufficient but I was thinking of longevity, and the Ssd won't help WoW, just boot up and load WoW faster, I don't have an Ssd yet and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything
Moto