WoW guest pass - please??

Can some1 send me his guest pass on mail, i would really like to see the
game before buying it!
Thnx!
8 answers Last reply
More about guest pass please

    > Can some1 send me his guest pass on mail, i would really like to see the
    > game before buying it!
    > Thnx!

    You will still need the CD's to install the game

    Thomas J. Boschloo wrote:
    <s>
    > And a credit card number.

    And the right version for your country. There is English (EU), German,
    French, English (USA), Korea, China and Taiwan.

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    My friend has cd-s, but he gave his guest pass to his brother :( so i have
    his cd-s and i only need the guest pass to test the game. If someone has it
    please send it to my mail. Thnx!

    "ZIRRHOSE" <zirrhoseNOSPAM@net.hr> wrote in message
    > My friend has cd-s, but he gave his guest pass to his brother :( so i have
    > his cd-s and i only need the guest pass to test the game. If someone has
    > it
    > please send it to my mail. Thnx!

    Why not just create a character on his account to see if you like it? In
    just a couple of hours you will know whether you like it or not, then go buy
    your own copy.
    I would have no problem letting a friend play on my account to see if they
    like it or not.

    Just an idea.

    > There is supposed to be a PC Gamer with a 14 day trial. (issue 140)

    I know for that, but i`m from Croatia and we cannot buy "PC Gamer" here :(
    If anyone got it and doesnt need the trial key - please send it to me!
    Thnx!

    I was going to overlook this one because my experience in adult webmastering
    has taught me that the only thing that comes out of Serbia, Croatia, Hungary
    and the Baltic States are scammers and freeloaders.

    Then I remembered my place as the Troll in Residence so sent it through
    right away.

    Cheers

    syleris wrote:
    > "ZIRRHOSE" <zirrhoseNOSPAM@net.hr> wrote in message
    >
    >>My friend has cd-s, but he gave his guest pass to his brother :( so i have
    >>his cd-s and i only need the guest pass to test the game. If someone has
    >>it
    >>please send it to my mail. Thnx!
    >>

    > Why not just create a character on his account to see if you like it? In
    > just a couple of hours you will know whether you like it or not, then go buy
    > your own copy.
    > I would have no problem letting a friend play on my account to see if they
    > like it or not.
    >
    > Just an idea.

    That is how I got started playing :-) I have a l12 nightelf druid and a
    l8 tauren warrior on a friends computer. Problem is, I kind of grew
    attached to them and sort of miss them :-) Also, both had very good
    names, but I won't ask my friend to delete my two characters.

    But if you want to let someone play on your account, I would watch
    closely, offer advice and help, and make sure my friend understood the
    basics of the Terms of Service so I would not lose my account <grin>.

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games Product