International Keyboard not loaded as option

I want to choose the International Keyboard option but it does not appear in
the tab as an option where it should. How can I get it/install it? I only
have the Dvorak option.
--
topologynut

How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:7FDCF985-FC5B-492E-AFEE-A0B69E8615C0@microsoft.com,
topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I want to choose the International Keyboard option but it does not appear
> in the tab as an option where it should. How can I get it/install it? I
> only have the Dvorak option.
> --
> topologynut

No Wesley. You did not read my post. The Option is not in the Box. I ONLY
have the option of Dvorak English. It is not on my computer. It was no loaded
with the computert when Windows was loaded. Now what?
--
topologynut

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:7FDCF985-FC5B-492E-AFEE-A0B69E8615C0@microsoft.com,
> topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I want to choose the International Keyboard option but it does not appear
> > in the tab as an option where it should. How can I get it/install it? I
> > only have the Dvorak option.
> > --
> > topologynut

Did you look at the article that I posted the link to? Obviously not.

You have to add it.

Instructions here...
Adding the United States-International Keyboard Layout
To add the United States-International keyboard layout, follow these steps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560#3

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:E24F425F-0931-40D7-BDE3-F08855F33041@microsoft.com,
topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> No Wesley. You did not read my post. The Option is not in the Box. I ONLY
> have the option of Dvorak English. It is not on my computer. It was no
> loaded with the computert when Windows was loaded. Now what?
> --
> topologynut
>

> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows XP
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:7FDCF985-FC5B-492E-AFEE-A0B69E8615C0@microsoft.com,
>> topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> I want to choose the International Keyboard option but it does not
>>> appear in the tab as an option where it should. How can I get
>>> it/install it? I only have the Dvorak option.
>>> --
>>> topologynut

OK...I had gone through it before and it didn't work. This time it did. I
must say the instructions are rather convoluted...but I got it now. Thanx for
your time and patience. :)
--
topologynut

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Did you look at the article that I posted the link to? Obviously not.
>
> You have to add it.
>
> Instructions here...
> Adding the United States-International Keyboard Layout
> To add the United States-International keyboard layout, follow these steps:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560#3
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:E24F425F-0931-40D7-BDE3-F08855F33041@microsoft.com,
> topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > No Wesley. You did not read my post. The Option is not in the Box. I ONLY
> > have the option of Dvorak English. It is not on my computer. It was no
> > loaded with the computert when Windows was loaded. Now what?
> > --
> > topologynut
> >

> > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
> >
> >> How To Use the United States-International Keyboard Layout in Windows XP
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306560
> >>
> >> --
> >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> >>
> >> Wes
> >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> >>
> >> In news:7FDCF985-FC5B-492E-AFEE-A0B69E8615C0@microsoft.com,
> >> topologynut <topologynut@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

Glad you got it worked out. Keep having fun. :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User