photo wallpaper slide show

How do I run a wallpaper slide show with 10 seconds between each photo.

In addition:

You may use the "View as Slide show" from the Common Tasks pane in a folder,
for which you can alter the slideshow timeout using Tweak UI.

1. Download and install Tweak UI for your XP SP level
2. Start Tweak UI, and click the (+) sign near Explorer
3. Click the sub-tree named Slide show
4. In the right-pane, alter the timeout value accordingly.

TweakUI v2.10 (requires minimum XP SP1)
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP