photo wallpaper slide show

How do I run a wallpaper slide show with 10 seconds between each photo.
2 answers Last reply
More about photo wallpaper slide show

    Hi,

    You can do it with this PowerToy.
    Download details: Windows XP Creativity Fun Pack PowerToys
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9d6ff805-e103-48ad-a921-ddbc26dd09e9&displaylang=en

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    gwf1 wrote:
    > How do I run a wallpaper slide show with 10 seconds
    > between each photo.

    In addition:

    You may use the "View as Slide show" from the Common Tasks pane in a folder,
    for which you can alter the slideshow timeout using Tweak UI.

    1. Download and install Tweak UI for your XP SP level
    2. Start Tweak UI, and click the (+) sign near Explorer
    3. Click the sub-tree named Slide show
    4. In the right-pane, alter the timeout value accordingly.

    TweakUI v2.10 (requires minimum XP SP1)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "gwf1" <gwf1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I run a wallpaper slide show with 10 seconds between each photo.

Configuration Photo Wallpaper Microsoft Customization Windows XP