Solved

Should I upgrade from a Geforce GTX 550ti to a Geforce GTX 560ti?

Hi I want to upgrade my graphic card but I don't know if upgrading from a GTX 550ti to a GTX 560ti is a good idea, is there a better graphic card than the GTX 560ti that is within the same price point?

Thank You
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about should upgrade geforce 550ti geforce 560ti
  1. Best answer
    It's a noticeable upgrade. Alternatively, right now you can get a GTX 480 for about the same price. It is faster, but takes more power so you may have to upgrade your psu too.
  2. As Temile has said, you may want to consider a GTX 480. Tell us the Power Supply Unit you have and we can make a better suggestion.
  3. fantastik250 said:
    As Temile has said, you may want to consider a GTX 480. Tell us the Power Supply Unit you have and we can make a better suggestion.

My power supply is the Corsair CX600 which is a 600 watt.

What about the GTX 570 is it good because it seems to be the same price as the GTX 560ti
  4. I guess the 570 is a little bit better than the 560ti. If not in performance, then certainly in power consumption.
  5. since prices can drastically change from vendor to vendor, it would help to have a budget.
  6. M15onebillion said:
    My power supply is the Corsair CX600 which is a 600 watt.

What about the GTX 570 is it good because it seems to be the same price as the GTX 560ti

It's good, power consumption and less heat output.
  7. Best answer selected by M15onebillion.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Geforce Graphics