[Q] Another question on skill point accumulation

I'm an enchanter/tailor. I've noticed that when I enchant an object, or
tailor an item the skills points sometimes increases and sometimes does not.
I suppose the obvious answer is that the skill level increases when you
exercise a skill you've not done before? Yes? No?

Cheers,

Michael

In <rYydnZ3s75YDVG7fRVn-3g@comcast.com> "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> writes:

> I'm an enchanter/tailor. I've noticed that when I enchant an object, or
> tailor an item the skills points sometimes increases and sometimes does not.
> I suppose the obvious answer is that the skill level increases when you
> exercise a skill you've not done before? Yes? No?

It depends on the color of the recipe you're making.

Orange = guaranteed skillup
Yellow = probable skillup
Green = slight chance of skillup
Grey = no skillup

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

Thanks