log into Windows XP as computer administrator

Hi does anybody out there know how to log into Windows XP as a computer
administrator? I need to do this to install a piece of software.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows computer administrator

    Judithk Wrote:
    > Hi does anybody out there know how to log into Windows XP as a computer
    > administrator? I need to do this to install a piece of software.
    > Thanks in advance for any ideas.

    yes dead easy just log using the administrator as user and password if
    you got one
    ta

    --
    hani

Configuration Computers Customization Windows XP