Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

log into Windows XP as computer administrator

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Computers
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 15, 2005 4:28:03 AM

Hi does anybody out there know how to log into Windows XP as a computer
administrator? I need to do this to install a piece of software.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.

More about : log windows computer administrator

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 5:20:31 PM

Judithk Wrote:
> Hi does anybody out there know how to log into Windows XP as a computer
> administrator? I need to do this to install a piece of software.
> Thanks in advance for any ideas.

yes dead easy just log using the administrator as user and password if
you got one
ta

--
hani