Dull colours from the Sony W7

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 6, 2005 4:55:21 PM

Hi,

Recently bought a Sony W7. Although, I haven't used it extensively I
feel the colours from the camera are somewhat dull (comparing it to
even a Canon A65). Any suggestions to *bring them to life*?

- Siddhartha

More about : dull colours sony

September 6, 2005 10:03:03 PM

I have a Sony W5, which is the same as the W7 except for fewer pixels and
the colors are not dull. I also have a Canon G3 and I don't see any
diference in the color between the two cameras. Have you considered that
your camera may be defective?
Jack

!