Best way to sell a watercooled gpu?

Jun 28, 2012
so i have a 560 Ti plus full cover waterblock, but I want to upgrade to a better GPU. My question is should i sell the 560 Ti with its original heatsink/cooler and sell the cover separately or should I sell them together?

That's up to you if i were you i would sell separately unless you know a typical buyer that is interested in watercooling 560TI i think you could sell it quicker separately then again maybe not just put it in your add that your willing to sell it either way

Jun 28, 2012

thanks for the response, ill probably end up selling them separately.

your 560ti will sell quickly, the waterblock I don't know... depending on how much the waterblock cost you and how much you may want to sell it for, I think "bundling" them may be better. after all, I personally know a good number of builders and none of them would consider watercooling a 560ti unless it came with the waterblock

Jun 28, 2012
hmmm i think my best bet will be to sell the 560 Ti bundled with the waterblock and set a reserve price. I'm hoping to get at least 200 for the two, which I don't think is a bad price? anyways if that doesn't meet reserve and it doesn't sell then I'll try selling them separately, in which case I have no idea what the 560 ti will sell for

bundled for $200-250 would be an excellent price and pretty tempting for people already building a single loop.

I have no idea what you can sell a single 560ti for. but give it's market price, I would imaging it can go for $170 or more? the issue is the waterblock. if it's a full waterblock for that model then it won't sell, as most builders buying full waterblocks will only get ones for top-end cards