Processor Upgrade

G

Hello, i am upgrading my processor from a fx-4100 to a i7 3770k, how much of a diffrence i will noticem, how much faster does it is? im playing games like gta iv, minecraft and farcry 3 and assasin´s creed 3. and im also into the editing of video´s and photo´s and 3d stuff like cinema 4d. am i going to notice the diffrence (btw my videocard is a gtx680)

G

(btw im also upgrading my videocard from a gtx560ti to a gtx680)

mohit9206

Distinguished
Hello, i am upgrading my processor from a fx-4100 to a i7 3770k, how much of a diffrence i will noticem, how much faster does it is? im playing games like gta iv, minecraft and farcry 3 and assasin´s creed 3. and im also into the editing of video´s and photo´s and 3d stuff like cinema 4d. am i going to notice the diffrence (btw my videocard is a gtx680)

honestly an i7-3770k is an absolute waste of money just for gaming purposes. an i5-3570
k on the other hand will be plenty enough. now let me explain why an i7 will not be any better than an i5.
its because an i7 is nothing more than an i5 with hyperthreading and most games do not take advantage of hyperthreading at all. thats why.
also do not get gtx 680. its a terrible value for money. instead get the 7970 or gtx 670. both are much better value than 680