Run Command

June 16, 2005 10:39:24 PM

There is a command that can be typed into "Run" that takes you directly into
"Services" and it's been so long since I used it I forgot what it is. Must
be having a senior moment. Can someone please refresh my memory? Thanks.

More about : run command

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 3:44:38 PM

services.msc

From another senior

:-)))
Trevor L.
Website: http://tandcl.homemail.com.au

David Gorick wrote:
> There is a command that can be typed into "Run" that takes you
> directly into "Services" and it's been so long since I used it I
> forgot what it is. Must be having a senior moment. Can someone
> please refresh my memory? Thanks.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 3:44:39 PM

Thanks Trevor. It was the .msc part I couldn't remember.

!