Run Command

There is a command that can be typed into "Run" that takes you directly into
"Services" and it's been so long since I used it I forgot what it is. Must
be having a senior moment. Can someone please refresh my memory? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about command

    services.msc

    From another senior

    :-)))
    Trevor L.
    Website: http://tandcl.homemail.com.au

    David Gorick wrote:
    > There is a command that can be typed into "Run" that takes you
    > directly into "Services" and it's been so long since I used it I
    > forgot what it is. Must be having a senior moment. Can someone
    > please refresh my memory? Thanks.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    Thanks Trevor. It was the .msc part I couldn't remember.

    "Trevor L." <tandcl@homemail.com.au> wrote in message
    > services.msc
    >
    > From another senior
    >
    > :-)))
    > Trevor L.
    > Website: http://tandcl.homemail.com.au
    >
    > David Gorick wrote:
    >> There is a command that can be typed into "Run" that takes you
    >> directly into "Services" and it's been so long since I used it I
    >> forgot what it is. Must be having a senior moment. Can someone
    >> please refresh my memory? Thanks.
    >

    > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?
    > http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Command Prompt Customization Microsoft Windows XP