I cant find where I can RMA NVIDIA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
I think theres a problem with my GTX 460. For 1. I play a lot of Counter-Strike: Source. And I have my FPS to CAP at 100. Now, Ive been noticing that my fps isnt steady at 100 any as sometimes it will drop down to the 70's. This card should be able to run the game no problem. I noticed the change when 1. I started a dual monitor setup. And 2. When I was playing Sniper Elite and it started getting to 25 fps. And I had to reinstall my whole operating system to fix that problem.

Solution
Hmm...

No idea then why that happen, is this because new nvidia adaptive v-syc (or something similar, i'm forget the name) that recently implement in the driver....

but if u wanna RMA it the best by contacting them from manufacture web..

rdc85

Honorable
Dual monitor will tax your gpu power..... (disable one when playing demanding games is good idea if your machine cannot keeps it up)

and u cannot RMA because it just lost a little performance and nothing actually broken..

edit: as the answear for your q, ussualy most store will handle the RMA for u if it not a very long time since u bought it. if it past the time but still under manufacturer waranty u can contact the manufacturer (EVGRA/MSI/Gigabyte/etc..) via they official web, they will guide u how to RMA their product........

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
My computer can handle it perfectly. And I've tried that awhile ago. Still no difference at all. It plays every game I play fine with no lag. But when I have my fps maxed at 100 because I dont like to see screen tear all the time. It will drop down to 75 which you cant see a difference bewteen 100 and 75 anyway. I just think thats a huge drop.

rdc85

Honorable
Hmm...

No idea then why that happen, is this because new nvidia adaptive v-syc (or something similar, i'm forget the name) that recently implement in the driver....

but if u wanna RMA it the best by contacting them from manufacture web..

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.