allinoneinventory UI mod problem

Last response: in Video Games
August 7, 2005 1:59:17 AM

Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
to restore it?
August 7, 2005 12:11:51 PM

Lumpy43 wrote:
> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can
> I do to restore it?

I switched to MyInventory when AllInOneInventory stopped working:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=269

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 1:30:13 PM

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
> Lumpy43 wrote:
>> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can
>> I do to restore it?
>
> I switched to MyInventory when AllInOneInventory stopped working:
> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=269

Thanks, I'll try it.
August 8, 2005 10:58:36 PM

Lumpy43 wrote:
> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
> to restore it?

Weird... mine still works.

--
Regards,
J.D. Spangler

In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"J.D. Spangler" <ayrsayle@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Lumpy43 wrote:
> > Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
> > to restore it?
>
> Weird... mine still works.

Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the all-in-one
screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b" key, but I
haven't fiddled with it to change it.

--
Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

Indiana Joe wrote:
> In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> "J.D. Spangler" <ayrsayle@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Lumpy43 wrote:
>>> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What
>>> can I do to restore it?
>>
>> Weird... mine still works.
>
> Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
> until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the
> all-in-one screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b"
> key, but I haven't fiddled with it to change it.

You guys need Chronos and Sea installed, it will work again.

but the other advice was good, switch to MyInventory, because the rumor
going (that I didnt confim yet) is that Sea and Chronos is bad code written
by the Cosmos guys who don't know anything about optimization. (not my
judgement, I didnt look)
August 16, 2005 11:23:48 AM

"Heleman" <heleman@eyesofillidan.org> wrote:
> Indiana Joe wrote:
> > In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Weird... mine still works.
> >
> > Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
> > until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the
> > all-in-one screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b"
> > key, but I haven't fiddled with it to change it.
>
> You guys need Chronos and Sea installed, it will work again.
>
> but the other advice was good, switch to MyInventory, because the rumor
> going (that I didnt confim yet) is that Sea and Chronos is bad code
> written by the Cosmos guys who don't know anything about optimization.
> (not my judgement, I didnt look)

Can't comment on Chronos but Sea is better than most Lua addon code I've
seen so far. (Working a bit with it atm)

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
!