allinoneinventory UI mod problem

Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
to restore it?
6 answers Last reply
More about allinoneinventory problem

    Lumpy43 wrote:
    > Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can
    > I do to restore it?

    I switched to MyInventory when AllInOneInventory stopped working:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=269

    desktop at home dot se

    "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
    > Lumpy43 wrote:
    >> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can
    >> I do to restore it?
    >
    > I switched to MyInventory when AllInOneInventory stopped working:
    > http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=269

    Thanks, I'll try it.

    Lumpy43 wrote:
    > Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
    > to restore it?

    Weird... mine still works.

    --
    Regards,
    J.D. Spangler

    In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    "J.D. Spangler" <ayrsayle@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Lumpy43 wrote:
    > > Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What can I do
    > > to restore it?
    >
    > Weird... mine still works.

    Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
    until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the all-in-one
    screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b" key, but I
    haven't fiddled with it to change it.

    --
    Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
    indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

    Indiana Joe wrote:
    > In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    > "J.D. Spangler" <ayrsayle@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Lumpy43 wrote:
    >>> Simply stated, it no longer works since patch. Anyone else. What
    >>> can I do to restore it?
    >>
    >> Weird... mine still works.
    >
    > Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
    > until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the
    > all-in-one screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b"
    > key, but I haven't fiddled with it to change it.

    You guys need Chronos and Sea installed, it will work again.

    but the other advice was good, switch to MyInventory, because the rumor
    going (that I didnt confim yet) is that Sea and Chronos is bad code written
    by the Cosmos guys who don't know anything about optimization. (not my
    judgement, I didnt look)

    "Heleman" <heleman@eyesofillidan.org> wrote:
    > Indiana Joe wrote:
    > > In article <1123552716.910128.92220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,

    > >> Weird... mine still works.
    > >
    > > Mine works but has an odd glitch. Only the items in the pack show up,
    > > until items in the other bags move. Then they show up in the
    > > all-in-one screen. It might be because I have it bound to the "b"
    > > key, but I haven't fiddled with it to change it.
    >
    > You guys need Chronos and Sea installed, it will work again.
    >
    > but the other advice was good, switch to MyInventory, because the rumor
    > going (that I didnt confim yet) is that Sea and Chronos is bad code
    > written by the Cosmos guys who don't know anything about optimization.
    > (not my judgement, I didnt look)

    Can't comment on Chronos but Sea is better than most Lua addon code I've
    seen so far. (Working a bit with it atm)

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Warcraft Games Video Games