Latest update causes onboard ATI Radeon 4250 to Code 43

MufinMcFlufin

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
Hey, I'm using an ATI Radeon 5570 GPU and an onboard ATI Radeon 4250 GPU on a 64bit Win7Ult build. I use the 5570 for my main monitor, and the 4250 for my second, smaller monitor. I recently restarted my computer, and on startup got a notice about an AMD drivers update. I let it download and install, and while it was installing left to get something to drink, then came back with only my main monitor working, with my second monitor reporting no signal. I checked the "screen resolution" option when you right click your desktop, and found that it detected I had a second VGA port, however nothing was detected in it, and forcing to output to that port did nothing for my second monitor. I then checked my device manager, and found under properties> status of my 4250: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" with no further description of the problems or how to fix them. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'd really like to be able to use my second monitor again.