Sign in with
Your question

Will it fit - CM Scout 2

Last response: in Components
January 3, 2013 7:23:33 PM

He guys i have ordered the cm scout 2 but i don't know if the 23cm width includes the place on the side where it sticks a littlebit out for the window and the fan and on the otherside for cablemanagment if you guys know what im talking about lol. because i have a place where it is going to stand wich on is 25,6 cm width. sorry for my bad english im from holland...

More about : fit scout

a b ) Power supply
January 3, 2013 7:36:05 PM

Well it says it measures 23 cm width, but that protuberance on the side panels shouldn't be a problem (Maybe a cm more on each side).
So it's possible that the case will fit in that desk, if it doesn't you can put it on the floor or on your desk.
January 3, 2013 7:38:14 PM

oke i hope so, otherwise ill just put it on my desk but i rather have it on the ground, it looks better, it is going to arrive tommorow so ill see :) 
Related resources
January 3, 2013 7:43:52 PM

o btw, do you know what the reset button does on the case. does the pc just restarts or what?
a b ) Power supply
January 3, 2013 7:50:52 PM

Quote:
oke i hope so, otherwise ill just put it on my desk but i rather have it on the ground, it looks better, it is going to arrive tommorow so ill see :) 

If you have a carpeted floor, rise a little bit the case to allow the power supply to intake cool air.

bobverheul said:
o btw, do you know what the reset button does on the case. does the pc just restarts or what?

Restarts the PC.
January 3, 2013 7:53:53 PM

o oke, thanks. my floor is just wooden laminate. so it will take enough cool air and i also have AF120 Quiet Edition and h80i
a b ) Power supply
January 3, 2013 8:01:51 PM

bobverheul said:
o oke, thanks. my floor is just wooden laminate. so it will take enough cool air and i also have AF120 Quiet Edition and h80i

Great then, you have a very good system.
January 3, 2013 8:02:50 PM

i hope so, thanks for all your help.
!