Sign in with
Your question

Maximum cooling case

Last response: in Components
January 3, 2013 8:00:09 PM

I'm looking for a case with as many fans as possible or can support the most fans that you know of. I'm just planning right now so just post links of anything regardless of price. I'm currently using a corsair c70 vengence that is supporting 10 fans so I'm looking for more then that.
Thanks guys

More about : maximum cooling case

a b ) Power supply
January 3, 2013 8:11:53 PM

What about Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced, it has less fans but they're bigger (200 or 230 mm) It will give you greater airflow but much more dust.

Another options can be the Cooler Master Storm Trooper (Fits 9 fans if you put 120/140 mm fans in the top instead of the 200 mm) and has great airflow.
The HAF XM another great case fits large fans so it will give you a lot of airflow.
m
l
January 3, 2013 9:19:49 PM

epic_errors said:
I'm looking for a case with as many fans as possible or can support the most fans that you know of. I'm just planning right now so just post links of anything regardless of price. I'm currently using a corsair c70 vengence that is supporting 10 fans so I'm looking for more then that.
Thanks guys

http://www.amazon.com/Antec-High-Flexibility-LanBoy-Air...

You can put a fan every single place. (up to 15)
m
l
Related resources
January 3, 2013 11:13:05 PM

I wish they still sold it. :(  It's been discontinued
m
l
January 4, 2013 1:10:58 AM

epic_errors said:
Thanks guys

Up to 15 fans! Plus its modular.
http://www.amazon.com/Antec-High-Flexibility-LanBoy-Air...
m
l
January 6, 2013 2:29:30 AM

antec lanboy is your best option complete mesh and you can open it all up, reminds me of k'nex
m
l
January 6, 2013 3:45:49 AM

CDWz said:
antec lanboy is your best option complete mesh and you can open it all up, reminds me of k'nex

Thats what I put...
m
l
January 6, 2013 8:38:09 PM

Technoflicks said:
Thats what I put...

just reassuring him :3
m
l
!