Welcome screen appearance

Dear Sirs,

Please help me on the following question:

"How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
colors"

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm

Scroll down to
Welcome Screen - Colors

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Please help me on the following question:
>
> "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
> colors"

Dear Mr. W.Vogel,

In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?

Please help me to find it out!!

thanking you

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
>
> Scroll down to
> Welcome Screen - Colors
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Dear Sirs,
> >
> > Please help me on the following question:
> >
> > "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
> > colors"

Paste this in the Address bar in Internet Explorer...

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm

Hit the Enter key or click on the Go button

Ctrl + F keys

Paste this in the Find what box...

Welcome Screen - Colors

Click the Find Next button or hit Enter

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:4DBE0B0B-FC87-4228-BA2A-24288CAD01B5@microsoft.com,
Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
>
> In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
>
> Please help me to find it out!!
>
> thanking you
>
> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
>>
>> Scroll down to
>> Welcome Screen - Colors
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
>> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
>> pecked:
>>> Dear Sirs,
>>>
>>> Please help me on the following question:
>>>
>>> "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
>>> other colors"

Perhaps if you scrolled down to find what you are looking for this time, you
might see other things that interest you, or would be helpful.. I assume
that you have bookmarked the website?

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"Althaf Ahamad" <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
>
> In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
>
> Please help me to find it out!!
>
> thanking you
>
> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
>>
>> Scroll down to
>> Welcome Screen - Colors
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
>> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
>> pecked:
>> > Dear Sirs,
>> >
>> > Please help me on the following question:
>> >
>> > "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
>> > other
>> > colors"

Mr Vogel may be in bed by now in U.S.A. so here is answer from Australia
(1700hours)

Open the link which Wes has underlined (kellys-korner)
You will find a screen in here with many entries.
Scroll down here to the item you want and click on it. You will be asked to
download

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

Althaf Ahamad wrote:
> Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
>
> In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
>
> Please help me to find it out!!
>
> thanking you
>
> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
>>
>> Scroll down to
>> Welcome Screen - Colors
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
>> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
>> pecked:
>>> Dear Sirs,
>>>
>>> Please help me on the following question:
>>>
>>> "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
>>> other colors"

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Dear sirs,

Thank you for quick responses.

After changing color in regedit, welcome screen still appears as BLUE
INSTEAD OF METALLIC, which I changed and restarted.

can I know how this will take effect?

Thank you,