Welcome screen appearance

Dear Sirs,

Please help me on the following question:

"How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
colors"
6 answers Last reply
More about welcome screen appearance

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm

    Scroll down to
    Welcome Screen - Colors

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
    Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Dear Sirs,
    >
    > Please help me on the following question:
    >
    > "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
    > colors"

    Dear Mr. W.Vogel,

    In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?

    Please help me to find it out!!

    thanking you

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
    >
    > Scroll down to
    > Welcome Screen - Colors
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
    > Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > > Dear Sirs,
    > >
    > > Please help me on the following question:
    > >
    > > "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some other
    > > colors"

    Paste this in the Address bar in Internet Explorer...

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm

    Hit the Enter key or click on the Go button

    Ctrl + F keys

    Paste this in the Find what box...

    Welcome Screen - Colors

    Click the Find Next button or hit Enter

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:4DBE0B0B-FC87-4228-BA2A-24288CAD01B5@microsoft.com,
    Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
    >
    > In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
    >
    > Please help me to find it out!!
    >
    > thanking you
    >
    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
    >>
    >> Scroll down to
    >> Welcome Screen - Colors
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
    >> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    >> pecked:
    >>> Dear Sirs,
    >>>
    >>> Please help me on the following question:
    >>>
    >>> "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
    >>> other colors"

    Perhaps if you scrolled down to find what you are looking for this time, you
    might see other things that interest you, or would be helpful.. I assume
    that you have bookmarked the website?

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

    "Althaf Ahamad" <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
    >
    > In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
    >
    > Please help me to find it out!!
    >
    > thanking you
    >
    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
    >>
    >> Scroll down to
    >> Welcome Screen - Colors
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
    >> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    >> pecked:
    >> > Dear Sirs,
    >> >
    >> > Please help me on the following question:
    >> >
    >> > "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
    >> > other
    >> > colors"

    Mr Vogel may be in bed by now in U.S.A. so here is answer from Australia
    (1700hours)

    Open the link which Wes has underlined (kellys-korner)
    You will find a screen in here with many entries.
    Scroll down here to the item you want and click on it. You will be asked to
    download

    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    Althaf Ahamad wrote:
    > Dear Mr. W.Vogel,
    >
    > In which module I have to scroll down to welcome screen?
    >
    > Please help me to find it out!!
    >
    > thanking you
    >
    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm
    >>
    >> Scroll down to
    >> Welcome Screen - Colors
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:A720562A-8CB1-4C64-AA6E-60729DDB93A2@microsoft.com,
    >> Althaf Ahamad <Althaf Ahamad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    >> pecked:
    >>> Dear Sirs,
    >>>
    >>> Please help me on the following question:
    >>>
    >>> "How can I change welcome screen appearance from Blue color to some
    >>> other colors"

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    Dear sirs,

    Thank you for quick responses.

    After changing color in regedit, welcome screen still appears as BLUE
    INSTEAD OF METALLIC, which I changed and restarted.

    can I know how this will take effect?

    Thank you,