Need Monitor Help. Someone in the same boat?

doreato

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
Just wondering if someone has been in the same situation as me and might have there own suggestion. But if you looked around and found a monitor that fit my requirements that by all means help me out.

What I'm looking for is a 22-23in monitor with 2 hdmi ports built in speakers and resolution of 1920x1080 with a response time of 5ms under $200

I know I can look myself and I have, but maybe someone is using one right now has a good suggestion. I'm looking to plug in both my PS3 and PC at 1080p so that is why the res must be so high.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

rdc85

Honorable
If with that budget and response time u will down to TN panel monitor.....
about the model there to many and i'm to lazy hehe......

but usualy i'll go to samsung/dell/asus/lg one........ (as samsung as my first choice and lg my last)....

doreato

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012

Actually I have found a monitor with my specs for $170 but it didn't have a speaker. It did have 2 hdmi though, also using my graphics card without using an HDMI cable would kind of be a waste. :)

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. single link DVI and HDMI are the exact same digital signal, on the same wires, except DVI generally is less problematic and doesn't carry audio. a simple adapter or cable converts between them. Dual link DVI is higher bandwidth and can drive higher resolutions than HDMI. HDMI is in no way shape or form superior