Adhesive rubber/silicon pads/washers for fans?

I've just spent the last 2 hours scouring on eBay and on google trying to find either rubber/silicon washers or adhesive rubber pads to stick onto my PC's fans to minimize noise. Can anyone give me a link or the correct name for them?
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about adhesive rubber silicon pads washers fans
  1. Best answer
  2. Best answer selected by O g blayzie.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Google Ebay Components