Freeware and XP support group!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
people
that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with problems that
need help!

You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to become a
place that will share knowledge.
Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....

Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)

HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:

1) Download an install grouper (free)
http://grouper.com/download/
2) sign up
3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
30 people max.
http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

Hope to see you all there! :)

Kenny

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Best of luck- but isn't that what this newsgroup is for? You don't seem to
offer anything that can't be done/got here making it all seem a bit
pointless.

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
> people
> that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with problems
> that
> need help!
>
> You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

> This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
> downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to become a
> place that will share knowledge.
> Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....
>
> Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
> files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
> http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)
>
> HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:
>
> 1) Download an install grouper (free)
> http://grouper.com/download/
> 2) sign up
> 3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
> 30 people max.
> http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873
>
> Hope to see you all there! :)
>
> Kenny

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
> people
> that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with
> problems that
> need help!
>
> You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

> This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
> downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to
> become a place that will share knowledge.
> Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....
>
> Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
> files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
> http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)
>
> HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:
>
> 1) Download an install grouper (free)
> http://grouper.com/download/
> 2) sign up
> 3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
> 30 people max.
> http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873
>
> Hope to see you all there! :)
>
> Kenny

I need to install peer-to-peer software to reduce security in my host
just to participate in a DISCUSSION group? A resounding NO THANKS!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

It does seem to be a little bit of backwards thinking, install/run
something that has possible risk to gain security? Although I do
applaud op's good intentions.

grouper spam alert: http://forums.grouper.com/showthread.php?t=1923

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

The world is full of good intentions, but is it a safer place because of
that?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"The Yipper" <theyipper@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It does seem to be a little bit of backwards thinking, install/run
> something that has possible risk to gain security? Although I do applaud
> op's good intentions.
>
> grouper spam alert: http://forums.grouper.com/showthread.php?t=1923
>
>> I need to install peer-to-peer software to reduce security in my host
>> just to participate in a DISCUSSION group? A resounding NO THANKS!
>
> --
> This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
> Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

It has better interactivity since you can IM with users, and
its a place to make new friends.
Its just another available tool.

Correction on my previous post.. 50 users are allowed not 30 that I first
thought

--
Kenfucious said:

Michael Jackson has been vindicated.

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
> Best of luck- but isn't that what this newsgroup is for? You don't seem to
> offer anything that can't be done/got here making it all seem a bit
> pointless.
>

> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
>> people
>> that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with problems
>> that
>> need help!
>>
>> You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

>> This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
>> downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to become
>> a place that will share knowledge.
>> Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....
>>
>> Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
>> files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
>> http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)
>>
>> HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:
>>
>> 1) Download an install grouper (free)
>> http://grouper.com/download/
>> 2) sign up
>> 3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
>> 30 people max.
>> http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873
>>
>> Hope to see you all there! :)
>>
>> Kenny

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Best of luck, but I think that newsgroups are interactive enough for the
subject. And you don't have a limitation of 49 other users. Also advice can
come some time later rather than from those who happen to be on line, if
someone is on line at the time a question is raised the conversation can be
reasonably quick so I see more advantages in the newsgroup.

> It has better interactivity since you can IM with users, and
> its a place to make new friends.
> Its just another available tool.
>
> Correction on my previous post.. 50 users are allowed not 30 that I first
> thought
>
> --
> Kenfucious said:
>
> Michael Jackson has been vindicated.
>
> The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view,
> since
> if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a
> point
> of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
> "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
>> Best of luck- but isn't that what this newsgroup is for? You don't seem
>> to offer anything that can't be done/got here making it all seem a bit
>> pointless.
>>

>> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
>>> people
>>> that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with problems
>>> that
>>> need help!
>>>
>>> You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

>>> This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
>>> downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to become
>>> a place that will share knowledge.
>>> Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....
>>>
>>> Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
>>> files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
>>> http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)
>>>
>>> HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:
>>>
>>> 1) Download an install grouper (free)
>>> http://grouper.com/download/
>>> 2) sign up
>>> 3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
>>> 30 people max.
>>> http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873
>>>
>>> Hope to see you all there! :)
>>>
>>> Kenny

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

> I need to install peer-to-peer software to reduce security in my host just
> to participate in a DISCUSSION group? A resounding NO THANKS!

You can be more secure if you dont go outside and never talk to anybody too.
:)

--

"Vanguard" <Vangu@rd.invalid> wrote in message
> "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello people! I just make a grouper group. I would like to invite some
>> people
>> that like helping others solveXP problems or even people with problems
>> that
>> need help!
>>
>> You can see it here: http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873

>> This group is for sharing FREEWARE applications and for sharing fixes,
>> downloads and information about windows XP. It is also aspires to become
>> a place that will share knowledge.
>> Warez, spyware and illegal music and video not allowed here....
>>
>> Grouper is a FREE private p2p programs that lets you share
>> files among a selected group of people (read here for more info
>> http://grouper.com/about/what.aspx)
>>
>> HOW TO COME T O THE GROUP:
>>
>> 1) Download an install grouper (free)
>> http://grouper.com/download/
>> 2) sign up
>> 3) go to this page and ask for me to add you to this group
>> 30 people max.
>> http://directory.grouper.com/g.aspx?g=134873
>>
>> Hope to see you all there! :)
>>
>> Kenny
>>

> I need to install peer-to-peer software to reduce security in my host just
> to participate in a DISCUSSION group? A resounding NO THANKS!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

The world would be safer if there were only people with good intentions and
not people with bad intentions trying to take advantage of the people with
good intentions....lol

--

> The world is full of good intentions, but is it a safer place because of
> that?..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept
> it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
>

> "The Yipper" <theyipper@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> It does seem to be a little bit of backwards thinking, install/run
>> something that has possible risk to gain security? Although I do applaud
>> op's good intentions.
>>
>> grouper spam alert: http://forums.grouper.com/showthread.php?t=1923
>>
>>> I need to install peer-to-peer software to reduce security in my host
>>> just to participate in a DISCUSSION group? A resounding NO THANKS!
>>
>> --
>> This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
>> Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

The world would be a safer place if Michael Jackson was locked in a cage for
the rest of his life but you can't always get what you want.

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/2005/june/jackson.htm