Closed Solved

I ate thermal paste

It tastes ok but is it toxic?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about thermal paste
  1. Hi. This is from the Arctic Silver 5's MSDS: "Ingestion: Silver ingestion may result in generalized argyria."

    http://www.arcticsilver.com/PDF/thermcom/AS5_MSDS_3.pdf
  2. You might mutate to a type of silver surfer thing...or become the conductorman.
  3. Here,

    Put your index finger up your mouth and touch your palate ( or throat ) to trigger your gag and throw up.
  4. Best answer
    are you the dude who was asking if you could use toothpaste as thermal paste?
    i think you got mixed up somewhere
    tooth paste is the cheap stuff in a big tube that tastes of mint
    cpu paste is in a little tube is expensive and doesnt taste of mint (or does it?!)
    why are theese two mixed up so much?
    lool
  5. Best answer selected by cresil.
  6. djangoringo said:
    You might mutate to a type of silver surfer thing...or become the conductorman.


    ++++++1 :lol:

    Your "core" temps might start dropping well below 98.6F
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Thermal Compound