About the PC Gamer demo DVD...

debo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

Is the demo provided with the Sept. PC Gamer Windows only? Or is the mac
version included as well?

The only other way I can see myself being able to give this game a whirl
is via an internet cafe or the like... but don't these places generally
require you to have your own account? Hmmn...

Thanks in advance for any replies that might come my way :D

-Debo

debo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Alastair Foster wrote:
AF> Hahahaha! Not looking at what newsgroup i was replying to FTW :)
AF>
AF> Sorry about that i didnt realise this was alt.games.warcraft :p
AF>
AF> I really have no idea wether it has the Mac client as well. Sorry!!

Ha! I rescind my advance thanks! :D

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:01:04 -0400, Debo <mddibern@uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

>Is the demo provided with the Sept. PC Gamer Windows only? Or is the mac
>version included as well?
>
>The only other way I can see myself being able to give this game a whirl
>is via an internet cafe or the like... but don't these places generally
>require you to have your own account? Hmmn...
>
>Thanks in advance for any replies that might come my way :D

The clue is in the name... *PC* Gamer. Although you could watch the
videos by browsing the disk.

--
"Nintendo could have been making all the mistakes in the world before.
But because they were up against Sega, nobody noticed"