Mount

Heh, I got my mount this morning. I'd already trained in riding and I've
been grinding up the gold to pay for the horse over the past few days (mixed
with a bit of questing to stop the boredom lol).

I'd managed to get up 48 gold and was killing gorillas near Booty Bay for
their leather when someone came on the general channel '25g to the first
person to get to me in Booty Bay'. Gotta be a catch or a windup I think, so
I /w him :'you sure? what's the catch'. 'No catch,' he says 'I'm deleting
this character and moving to a PvP server'.

Still thinking it's a windup I head over to BB, since I'm so close. 'Where
are you?' I ask him. 'Gotta find me'... So, I run down the BB ramp and
/invite the guy, who accepts. 'You're the first person to think of that' he
tells me.

Ho handed over the 25g and wished me well. That took me up to 73 gold; just
enough for my mount, so one flight to Stormwind and a run to the logging
camp later, and I'm sat on a horse. Nice one :)

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9

congrad on the quick thinking :)

*sniff* hardly true sportsmanlike without suffering the pain/agony of
grinding for gold for the mount :)

collection2002 wrote:
> congrad on the quick thinking :)
>
> *sniff* hardly true sportsmanlike without suffering the pain/agony of
> grinding for gold for the mount :)

Hehe true. I still had to grind up about 50 gold though :)