+ agi from Melee Weapons

Dos the stat modifer from a Melee weapon affect the stat when you are
using Projectiles, like say a twangy bow type thing or noisy
boomstick?

On 2005-08-08 16:48:03 +0200, Vertoobli <motoko@null.com> said:

> Dos the stat modifer from a Melee weapon affect the stat when you are
> using Projectiles, like say a twangy bow type thing or noisy
> boomstick?

The stat is applied when you equip the item. So even if you are just
having a /dance with your neighbourhood lock's succubus, the attribute
modification is taken into consideration.
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:03:15 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2005-08-08 16:48:03 +0200, Vertoobli <motoko@null.com> said:
>
>> Dos the stat modifer from a Melee weapon affect the stat when you are
>> using Projectiles, like say a twangy bow type thing or noisy
>> boomstick?
>
>The stat is applied when you equip the item. So even if you are just
>having a /dance with your neighbourhood lock's succubus, the attribute
>modification is taken into consideration.

My god! you know who my char is don't you!??

Vertoobli wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:03:15 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>On 2005-08-08 16:48:03 +0200, Vertoobli <motoko@null.com> said:
>>

>>>Dos the stat modifer from a Melee weapon affect the stat when you are
>>>using Projectiles, like say a twangy bow type thing or noisy
>>>boomstick?
>>
>>The stat is applied when you equip the item. So even if you are just
>>having a /dance with your neighbourhood lock's succubus, the attribute
>>modification is taken into consideration.
>

> My god! you know who my char is don't you!??

I think he just said that Agility improves your dancing ;-)

lol,
Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

On 2005-08-08 17:54:41 +0200, Vertoobli <motoko@null.com> said:

> On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:03:15 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The stat is applied when you equip the item. So even if you are just
>> having a /dance with your neighbourhood lock's succubus, the attribute
>> modification is taken into consideration.
>
> My god! you know who my char is don't you!??

Not really, but I'll ask my succubus where she got that 10g last night...