Start Menu

I did something to change the Start Menu, it now shows only the actual
program folder (and all that is in it). I would like it to change back to
only the icons, without invoking the new XP format.

Right click the Start button, select Properties, click on the Customize
button..........pretty much make it whatever you want.
Heirloom, old and like mine classic

"Stomper" <Stomper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I did something to change the Start Menu, it now shows only the actual
> program folder (and all that is in it). I would like it to change back to
> only the icons, without invoking the new XP format.

TRENDING THREADS