Start Menu

June 20, 2005 4:20:03 AM

I did something to change the Start Menu, it now shows only the actual
program folder (and all that is in it). I would like it to change back to
only the icons, without invoking the new XP format.

More about : start menu

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 4:15:56 PM

Right click the Start button, select Properties, click on the Customize
button..........pretty much make it whatever you want.
Heirloom, old and like mine classic

!