It is lunchtime and the servers are spazing

Ryan

I cannot get a complete list of servers, and did not get any servers on
the list up until lunchtime EST,

Anyone else getting this?

phlip

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

"Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
>I cannot get a complete list of servers, and did not get any servers on the
>list up until lunchtime EST,
>
> Anyone else getting this?

"Maintenance" today. 6 hrs or so, iirc. Starting at 8a EST. Probably not
up yet.

Phlip

Ryan

phlip wrote:

> "Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
>
>>I cannot get a complete list of servers, and did not get any servers on the
>>list up until lunchtime EST,
>>
>>Anyone else getting this?
>

> "Maintenance" today. 6 hrs or so, iirc. Starting at 8a EST. Probably not
> up yet.
>
> Phlip

Do you have a link to the information? I can't the find information on
the site,

> Do you have a link to the information? I can't the find information on the
> site,
Nah, it gave that info when I tried logging into WOW this AM.

Phlip