Explorer in XP SP 2 home version

Is it possible to modify the tree display in explorer? I prefer to not have all those folders of
drive C display. I am tired of closing the C tree each time. What I would like to see is only hard
drive letters and allow me to open/display the drive that I want to see expanded.

Thank you,
Jim Y

Explorer.exe Command-Line Options for Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314853

HOW TO: Customize the Windows Explorer Views in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307856

HOW TO: Change Windows Explorer Default View to My Computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;221878

HOW TO: Have Windows Explorer Default to the %SystemRoot% Drive When Started

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:B9Dte.341174$cg1.35311@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net,