new group created alt.games.ea.battlefield

Ok,

The new group has been created, and is on the ISC active list, and already
starting to propagate to news servers. There is already a couple of posts in
there.

As for archiving in google, we'll have to wait and see %-)

If anyone needs a free text-only account to be able to read/post let me
know, I've found a good server that already has it listed.

Lorian.

"Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod> wrote in message
> The new group has been created, and is on the ISC active list, and
> already starting to propagate to news servers. There is already a
> couple of posts in there.

Cool. My ISP is Charter, so I sent my newsgroup request to
newgroups@ticket.highwinds-media.com

Anyone else with Charter may want to do the same.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality

In article <427f4b42$0$546$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
nospam@lorian.nod says...
> If anyone needs a free text-only account to be able to read/post let me
> know, I've found a good server that already has it listed.

Interested here for that server Lorian.
--
Best regards, flyace
Thou infectious beetle-headed death-token!

x-no-archive: YES

"Tiny Pat" <flyace@pi.be.NO>

Hi Fly,

http://dotsrc.org/usenet/

You need to use a valid email address to register. They send your login
detals back within a few minutes.

Lorian.

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

On Mon, 9 May 2005 12:36:34 +0100, "Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod> wrote:

>Ok,
>
>The new group has been created, and is on the ISC active list, and already
>starting to propagate to news servers. There is already a couple of posts in
>there.

Thanks, mate! Verizon batches their newsgroup additions weekly, so it
won't be until Friday that they'll pick it up. Since it's at ISC.org,
there shouldn't be any other delays.

Malcolm

Lorian wrote:
> Ok,
>
> The new group has been created, and is on the ISC active list, and already
> starting to propagate to news servers. There is already a couple of posts in
> there.
>
> As for archiving in google, we'll have to wait and see %-)
>
> If anyone needs a free text-only account to be able to read/post let me
> know, I've found a good server that already has it listed.
>
> Lorian.

well done Lorian