Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Download SSD

Last response: in Components
Share
January 4, 2013 3:38:14 PM

Could I download an SSD for my computer? I heard it was fast and want one. I know you can download ram. SSD are expensive, can I torrent one instead?

More about : download ssd

January 4, 2013 4:23:38 PM

aw man, i wish i could bottle this up and sell it. thanks i needed a good laugh.
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 5:18:32 PM

An SSD is a piece of hardware like a hard drive. I don't think it can come to your PC digitally. Sorry, you'll have to buy one if you really want it. Good 120gb SSD can run around $100. Good luck.
m
0
l
Related resources
January 4, 2013 5:20:15 PM

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 5:21:32 PM

bob12345 said:
Could I download an SSD for my computer? I heard it was fast and want one. I know you can download ram. SSD are expensive, can I torrent one instead?

Time for random drug testing.....
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 5:24:42 PM

bob12345 said:
Could I download an SSD for my computer? I heard it was fast and want one. I know you can download ram. SSD are expensive, can I torrent one instead?


You cannot download hardware. So that makes downloading an SSD AND RAM impossible. I don't know how you can "know" that you can download RAM.
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 7:32:35 PM

Sounds like LSD to me....
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 7:35:16 PM

zdbc13 said:
Sounds like LSD to me....



Hi :) 

Maybe I am too old lol, that means Limited Slip Diff to me lol...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 7:37:08 PM

Oh, yeah, Brett, as in Super Sport GTO, let em' roar!!!!
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 7:46:15 PM

zdbc13 said:
Oh, yeah, Brett, as in Super Sport GTO, let em' roar!!!!



Hi :) 

I put one in my 928 lol... with over 2000 hp it helps a lot ..lol

And I didn't download it lol...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 9:01:03 PM

You might need all that hp to control all the bs..... hehe
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 9:20:03 PM

zdbc13 said:
You might need all that hp to control all the bs..... hehe


Hi :) 

Hehe :) 

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 9:52:42 PM

have you been chasing that magic dragon
m
0
l
January 4, 2013 10:19:19 PM

Daboydman said:
You cannot download hardware. So that makes downloading an SSD AND RAM impossible. I don't know how you can "know" that you can download RAM.


You guys so dumb. This is where you download RAM. for FREE.

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
m
0
l
!