  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 21, 2005 5:04:14 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I have never found much use for the ALTGR key (except as an
alternative way of pressing CTRL and ALT together).

Quite often it would be useful if the ALTGR key was actually an ALT
key.

How can I map the ALTGR to give me the function of ALT?

(I use a UK keyboard.)

More about : map altgr key act alt key

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 5:04:15 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Try KeyTweak
http://aumha.org/freeware/mfshell.php

!