How map ALTGR key to act as ALT key?

Lars

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I have never found much use for the ALTGR key (except as an
alternative way of pressing CTRL and ALT together).

Quite often it would be useful if the ALTGR key was actually an ALT
key.

How can I map the ALTGR to give me the function of ALT?

(I use a UK keyboard.)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Try KeyTweak
http://aumha.org/freeware/mfshell.php