taskbar

Hi, any help here would be great. I have the taskbar set the way I want
with all icons in the quick launch area showing and a new toolbar over
by the system tray with other shortcuts that I need. The problem is,
when I reboot, the settings I have and toolbar I've made disappear.
Locking the taskbar doesn't help. Also I have a number of 3rd party
tweaking apps that I use, so one of these may be the culprit. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar

    See if Kelly's tweak helps

    Line #54 - Save Settings on Exit

    <timb@iol.ie> wrote in message
    > Hi, any help here would be great. I have the taskbar set the way I want
    > with all icons in the quick launch area showing and a new toolbar over
    > by the system tray with other shortcuts that I need. The problem is,
    > when I reboot, the settings I have and toolbar I've made disappear.
    > Locking the taskbar doesn't help. Also I have a number of 3rd party
    > tweaking apps that I use, so one of these may be the culprit. Thanks

Configuration Taskbar Customization Windows XP