Help finding graphic card for my computer

Solution
Lucky for you, Diablo 3 is a pretty light-weight game, because that computer can barely be upgraded for anything else.

Unless you can upgrade the power supply, you can get a nVidia GT210, but that may not be enough to play Diablo 3 at Medium settings.

You need to upgrade your power supply to about a 300+ watt, that added with the video card would be about $140. The 210 and cards in that class are not really made for games, more for video acceleration.

SingingThroughTheStorm

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011

You sure? I would think the TDP of an Athlon CPU and 6670 would be closer to 150W.
Either way I am unsure if you could actually install a video card in that PC, unless you are going into
a low profile card.

Lucky for you, Diablo 3 is a pretty light-weight game, because that computer can barely be upgraded for anything else.

Unless you can upgrade the power supply, you can get a nVidia GT210, but that may not be enough to play Diablo 3 at Medium settings.

You need to upgrade your power supply to about a 300+ watt, that added with the video card would be about $140. The 210 and cards in that class are not really made for games, more for video acceleration.

Solution

killacam757

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012

would it be hard to find a power supply small enough to fit in my system?

If it's a standard shape one, no, you can find small power supplies. But they may have made a custom shape or screw pattern for their power supplies.

Newegg has several small power supplies that may fit, but many of them have lower ratings from the customers. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100009250&IsNodeId=1&Description=mini%20itx%20power%20supply&name=Power%20Supplies&Order=RATING&Pagesize=20