Change Classic Taskbar Color

I have XP set up to Classic version. Would it be possible to change the color
of the taskbar and start button manually?
2 answers Last reply
More about change classic taskbar color

    It takes a little trial and error to accomplish:
    Right click the desktop
    Click Properties > Appearance tab > Advanced button
    In the Item dropdown select 3D objects first and change the colors. The colors
    should change in the preview window as you change them before accepting their
    use. By setting the color for 3D objects the menu color will change to that
    color as well, which then you need to change back to the color you wish to have
    for the menu.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    "Andrew Altamirano" <AndrewAltamirano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:CED8BF23-11E1-471C-817D-AE55CA0754E8@microsoft.com...
    >I have XP set up to Classic version. Would it be possible to change the color
    > of the taskbar and start button manually?

    thanks

    "Brian A." wrote:

    > It takes a little trial and error to accomplish:
    > Right click the desktop
    > Click Properties > Appearance tab > Advanced button
    > In the Item dropdown select 3D objects first and change the colors. The colors
    > should change in the preview window as you change them before accepting their
    > use. By setting the color for 3D objects the menu color will change to that
    > color as well, which then you need to change back to the color you wish to have
    > for the menu.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Brian A. Sesko
    > { MS MVP_Shell/User }
    > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > http://basconotw.mvps.org/
    >

    > "Andrew Altamirano" <AndrewAltamirano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:CED8BF23-11E1-471C-817D-AE55CA0754E8@microsoft.com...
    > >I have XP set up to Classic version. Would it be possible to change the color
    > > of the taskbar and start button manually?

Configuration Taskbar Classic Microsoft Customization Windows XP