Windows folder

Hi everybody,

My windows folder continues to open up when i restart my computer just like
when AIM or MSN does when you start up your computer and i don't know how to
get it to stop i have looked alot and i still can't figure out how to get it
to stop and it really annoys me. So if anyone could give me some help that
would be great.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows folder

    See if this helps:
    Open either MyComputer or Explorer.
    On the Menu bar click Tools > Folder Options > View tab.
    If "Restore previous folder windows at logon" is checked, uncheck it > Apply >
    Ok out.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    "needsomehelp" <needsomehelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > My windows folder continues to open up when i restart my computer just like
    > when AIM or MSN does when you start up your computer and i don't know how to
    > get it to stop i have looked alot and i still can't figure out how to get it
    > to stop and it really annoys me. So if anyone could give me some help that
    > would be great.
    >
    > thanks

Configuration Computers Windows XP