How do I delete the userids that comeup as I type in the i..

When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on through
that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?
3 answers Last reply
More about delete userids comeup type

    Assuming that your talking about internet sites: go control panel >>
    internet properties >> content >> Autocomplete >> Clear Forms

    Hope this solves ur problem

    --
    Jayso

    "Mahvin" <Mahvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on
    > through
    > that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?

    Your'e a genious! Thanks.

    "Jayso" wrote:

    > Assuming that your talking about internet sites: go control panel >>
    > internet properties >> content >> Autocomplete >> Clear Forms
    >
    > Hope this solves ur problem
    >
    > --
    > Jayso
    >
    > "Mahvin" <Mahvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on
    > > through
    > > that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?

    That's alright i'm on a roll today.
    Current Statistics:
    4 Good Advice (incl urs)
    1 Bad Advice