How do I delete the userids that comeup as I type in the i..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 22, 2005 3:11:02 AM

When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on through
that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?

More about : delete userids comeup type

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:20:50 PM

Assuming that your talking about internet sites: go control panel >>
internet properties >> content >> Autocomplete >> Clear Forms

Hope this solves ur problem

--
Jayso

"Mahvin" <Mahvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on
> through
> that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:20:51 PM

Your'e a genious! Thanks.

"Jayso" wrote:

> Assuming that your talking about internet sites: go control panel >>
> internet properties >> content >> Autocomplete >> Clear Forms
>
> Hope this solves ur problem
>
> --
> Jayso
>
> "Mahvin" <Mahvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I click on the userid space, all the users that have logged on
> > through
> > that computer can be seen. How do I delete them?

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:51:00 PM

That's alright i'm on a roll today.
Current Statistics: