Solution
MSI and Sapphire have better coolers than the gigabyte one. between the two, the MSI is cheaper, so that one would be my choice
on toms recent 7950 roundup(without the gigabyte model) the msi is lower in temperature, the sapphire is quieter and about equal on power consumption. if it were between these 2, the cheaper one would win IMO. i dont know much about the gigabyte model outside of that.

here was that review(which im suprised NO one in here has linked yet)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7950-review-benchmark,3207-14.html

gigabyte model was super loud during their 7970 round-up. but it appeared to be better during their most recent 670 round up (something about adjusting the fan profiles etc...) it's the same cooler installed on all these cards so I would think the same changes should apply... still, I'd agree with the above comment and get either msi or sapphire

majadito

Honorable
May 14, 2012

Omg I'm so sorry I was reading about the GTX 670 instead of write 7950 wrote GTX 670 :lol: ...

LOL, yes, the 670 is a great card

as for the asus 7950, it's a triple slot card, but it doesn't cool any better than the double slot cards out-there. I wouldn't get it