Removing MSN 7 flashing messages

I was wondering if there's a way to stop an MSN message from flashing
down below in the toolbar. The window can still pop up, but I was
wondering if there's a way to stop the flashing.

Thanks,
Groove
3 answers Last reply
More about removing flashing messages

    This is a side effect of the setting to not allow applications to steal the focus. This setting (how many times it flashes) can be set via TweakUI.

    TweakUI is available from

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp (SP1 and later systems)

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp (Pre SP1 systems)

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Groove" <dasilvas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1119460723.557886.128840@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    >I was wondering if there's a way to stop an MSN message from flashing
    > down below in the toolbar. The window can still pop up, but I was
    > wondering if there's a way to stop the flashing.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Groove

    Thanks Doug, that worked.

    You're welcome :-)

    "Groove" <dasilvas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1119582794.354873.234310@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
    > Thanks Doug, that worked.

Configuration MSN Microsoft Customization Windows XP