Don't Play too long...this could happen:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8888579/

SEOUL, South Korea - A South Korean man who played
computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of
heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth
session in an Internet cafe, authorities said on
Tuesday.

The 28-year-old man, identified only by his family
name Lee, had been playing online battle simulation
games at the cybercafe in the southeastern city of
Taegu, police said.

Lee had planted himself in front of a computer monitor
to play online games on Aug. 3. He only left the spot
over the next three days to go to the toilet and take
brief naps on a makeshift bed, they said.

"We presume the cause of death was heart failure
stemming from exhaustion," a Taegu provincial police
official said by telephone.

Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time
playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after
interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the
Internet cafe.

After he failed to return home, Lee's mother asked his
former colleagues to find him. When they reached the
cafe, Lee said he would finish the game and then go
home, the paper reported.

He died a few minutes later, it said.

South Korea, one of the most wired countries in the
world, has a large and highly developed game industry.

"Fobulous"

great minds think alike. You are the 3rd peson I know of to post this. Oddly
enough a coworker sent it to me at the cnn site.

damon

Fobulous wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8888579/
>
> SEOUL, South Korea - A South Korean man who played
> computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of
> heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth
> session in an Internet cafe, authorities said on
> Tuesday.

What a way to go... but you should check to see if anyone else has
posted it, I have seen it loads of times all over the place.

Damon

Have you seen this?